Prepare For the HESI Exam
The HESI Admissions Assessment Exam, sometimes also called the HESI A2 exam, evaluates the knowledge and skills of students in areas such as English, Math, Science, Reading Comprehension, and Vocabulary. More specific questions are often asked in areas like Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, and Physiology. Students’ learning styles and personalities are also evaluated on the exam.
The HESI Exam is fully computerized. Scheduling and test-taking details are typically handled by the nursing schools themselves, and often times prep materials are given as well but resources like our HESI Test Prep program can help augment your existing study protocols to increase your chances of passing the exam.
Whats included for the $129
1. Math tutorial exams
A 762 MB Power Point downloadable presentation of a complete and comprehensive math course. This course has audio, visual as well as allowing the student to take practice exams directly within the Power Point presentation. This tutorial will take you through the basics of math, from adding and subtracting fractions, multiplication and division of fractions, basic algebra, solving for “x”, binomial equations, polynomial equations, math for medication equations, story problems, solving for exponential functions, manipulation of variables and much more. This tutorial is like having your own teacher in your home. It is a great study tool for those who need math help.
2. Reading Comprehension; This section is also included in the Power Point Presentation as well as other critical thinking exercises which the student can practice online. Don’t think, that just because you have a 4.0 in English and a College degree that you will pass the reading section without preparation. This is the biggest downfall that causes students to fail the TEAS.
3. Biology: This section is not just a basic review of biology, but it is based upon nursing school topics, which incorporate a more involved understanding of the human biology.
4. Anatomy and physiology questions with explanations. It is important to understand how the human body works. The nursing staff at the NLC understands that the types of questions on the NSAT will be geared toward nursing school A&P questions, which is why the questions are developed with the students needs in mind.
5. English Grammar
6. Language, spelling, verbal reasoning,vocabulary
7. A Free copy of the N.S.A.T. (Nursing School Admission Test) 3rd. Ed. This book is not yet on book store shelves. You will be the first to own your own copy. This book will be shipped free to all those who purchase the one month tutorial. The book is a great supplement to all the online questions.
9. 1000’s of 1st semester nursing school questions with explanations. The NLC knows how important it is to pass the nursing entrance test, but more importantly, to get through the first semester of nursing school. So, as an additional perk, our staff nurses have put together a database of tutorials to help those in their fist year of nursing school pass with ease. Students will have access to all questions and explanations to help prepare them for their first semester of nursing school. These questions will also help developing the critical thinking skills that you will need on the HESI, TEAS and NSAT.
10. A free downloadable copy of the book.
11. A free downloadable copy of the reading comprehension tutorials.
12. A free list of nursing school scholarship information.
All of this is yours for $129.00, All of us at the NLC believe that you wont find a better value for your money anywhere on the web or in a college book store. Take a peak inside.
Ready to start preparing for your HESI exam? Click here to explore our HESI exam prep packages.
All The Tools You Need To Pass
One Low Monthly Subscription, Cancel Anytime
Our Money Back Guarantee
At the Nurses’ Learning Center, it is our mission to help grow the field of nursing by helping people achieve their dreams of being a nurse. We’ve invested countless hours with over 10 years’ worth of content into all of our test prep programs so we can execute our mission. If you find that after completing our entire program, you still haven’t passed your exam, reach out to us to inquire about our money-back guarantee.